Questions about online marketing, web design & SEO (FAQ)
What is modern online marketing?
Online marketing includes all online measures for addressing the target group. First of all, of course, your professional and attractive website counts . This represents you to the outside world and could initiate the first point of contact. For online shops, it is also the direct sales channel. Search engine optimization/SEO are other online marketing measures for increasing the visibility of your website. The main target of the Website-optimization is, that your customers can find you quickly. SEA/online advertising is also a part of online marketing and social media activities.
Why do you need a modern website?
There are several compelling arguments:
- Make customers aware of your company or yourself
- Accessibility & Awareness
- Space for interesting & relevant information
- More sales
- Inexpensive & targeted marketing
Why is WordPress the best for small & middle business companies?
- Easy to implement
- Many free extensions
- Programming skills unnecessary
- Fast backup
- Customers perform changes by themselves
How much does web design cost?
It depends on the time and complexity it takes to create a website. Several factors have an impact:
- How many pages should the website contain?
- Who writes content/texts for the website, or have you already got finished texts?
- How much text and images needs to be placed on the website?
- Have you got your own images or does a web designer need to take care of them?
- How fast should the website need to be created?
- Should a search engine optimization be taken into account?
In addition, there is the complexity of the website, how many elements should be accommodated on one page, how many links, e.g.
The costs of a simple company website or portfolio website are around 800 euros, provided they provide me with suitable text and images. The time required for an online shop is usually more.
Therefore, each project must be considered individually. Depending on your wishes, I would be happy to explain you exactly what is required for the project and which effort you should expect.
How much does search engine optimization cost?
Roughly speaking, the price is made up of the following criteria:
- Competition – who do you want to compete with? Large or rather small companies?
- Number of sites you would like to optimize
- Number of keywords you would like to optimize
- Quality of the Website-content (texts, images, structure)
- Your service or product offering
- domain age (experience has shown that it takes longer for young domains)
- Region of the website (e.g., only for Starnberg, Geretsried or Bavaria)
- Technical errors
- Usability flaws
- site structure
How fast can the website appear on the higher positions?
It usually takes 3-4 months, but it also depends on the competition, the current state/position of the website, and the development history of the website.
For which businesses is local SEO particularly worthwhile?
Small and medium-sized businesses in particular should focus on local search results in order to reach their specific target group. This is especially applicable to medical services, lawyers, bars & restaurants, handymen, pet services, retail and real estate agencies. The first step to a successful local strategy is setting up and maintaining the business on Google My Business.
Wer sind meine Kunde?
My focus is on web design & SEO for self-employed, freelancers and small & medium-sized companies in all sectors of the Upper Bavarian district Bad Tölz-Wolfratshausen ( Geretsried, Bad Tölz, Starnberg, Murnau) and the surrounding area. In this way, I’m able to reach my customers quickly and personally, because personal meetings facilitate collaboration and make it more efficient.